From Dave Johnson <dave.c.john...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lower-overhead release process
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 10:06:33 GMT
Oh and Jukka also mentioned about what the output of the release looks like
wrt how developers can use our code in their own software (thinking
projects like PhoneGap, worklight, Salesforce hybrid SDK, facebook - jokes!
etc). For example, there's currently no clear way for developers to take
our code and use the "CordovaView" to embed content in their otherwise
native apps. This is probably a different thread / issue for another day
but figured I'd raise it anyhow.

- d