From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting Crash in Mobile-spec file tests on iOS 2.1.0rc2
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 16:20:15 GMT
I am getting an inconsistent crash when I run the automated mobile-spec
file tests on the iOS simulator or my iPhone 4S.  Sometimes the tests run
fine but others I get an EXEC_BAD_ACCESS.  Can someone else please test?
 You may need to run the test multiple times (just go back out of a
successful file test and try again - at most it only takes me 3 tries to
crash).

I tried setting breakpoints on execptions,  I also tried profiling with
zombies but neither provided any useful info. It seems related to the file
move tests - either with  *entry.move.fnp.file1 or *entry.move.dsp.srcDir
as the src.  And of course, if I step through the code for those move test
sin the debugger it doesn't crash.

I'll try creating  a new project to see if that helps.

-becky