From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Apple may be rejecting Cordova iOS apps
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:57:07 GMT
Hey Chris, in our tracker already [1] and Shaz has fixed it. The fix
will be in 2.1 which we aim to ship as soon as possible. (In the next
week, if next few days.)

FWIW this is NOT a private API / somebody at Apple messed up.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Chris Lundie
<chris.lundie@polarmobile.com> wrote:
> Heads up. Apple recently rejected an app due to the isDeviceOrientationAvailable selector
(used in CDVMotion.m). They are detecting it as a private selector. It is probably not a coincidence
that iOS 6 submissions started today.