From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: point release?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:30:28 GMT
One click builds are not just for CI! Hand rolling always error prone, and
time consuming repatative business like that is a job for a robot. You then
can focus on code, and others can see (and therefor improve upon) release
packaging.

Regardless of all those benefits we want to get to a CI future.

(recommended reading on this, and more:
http://pragprog.com/the-pragmatic-programmer)

On Thursday, September 27, 2012, Jesse MacFadyen wrote:

> I agree in a continuous integration scenario that makes sense, but we
> are not there yet, and probably not soon either.
>
> Cheers,
>  Jesse
>
> Sent from my iPhone6
>
> On 2012-09-26, at 12:46 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>
> > Ya lets not ship a release with different ver numbers inside bundled.
> > That's askin for (more) issue tracking hell. A release tag is just a one
> > liner / automated. If it isn't: it should be. :p
> >
> > On Wednesday, September 26, 2012, Filip Maj wrote:
> >
> >> Link fail!
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1531

Android,

 This change