From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:31:05 GMT
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 5:05 PM, Mike Reinstein <reinstein.mike@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'd like to propose we replace the contents of this wiki page
> http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CommandLineToolingDesign  with a simple
> note
> that points at the correct url "This documentation has merged into
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-labs/tree/cordova-client"

I was just looking at the wiki page
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CommandLineToolingDesign and thought - "wow,
that's the same thing I was thinking about", then scrolled down and noticed
it was written by me.  :-)

Feel free to delete, this was a dump of some of my thoughts around the
command-line tooling.  I haven't had time to even follow the current CLI
work, but mean to catch up soon, so if nothing is relevant, pitch it.
 Assuming I catch up with the ongoing work, I'm sure I'll have comments :-)

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org