From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] only one connection ios6 mobile safari
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 13:26:55 GMT
More plot thickening: although you don't need to use weinre anymore for iOS
6, I gave it a quick try, and was unable to get a client connected from
Mobile Safari; could be pilot error of course.  Tried running weinre from
Adobe Shadow, which uses a UIWebView, and was able to get a connection.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org