From Patrick Mueller <>
Subject Re: Problems building JS
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:22:32 GMT
I got iOS6 installed, and Xcode 4.5 installed this morning.  Realized we're
still building the -debug versions of the cordova script into the /pkg
directory.  Tried using an old one (1.9.0) with a Cordova app I had lying
around, in the simulator, works like a champ, for the small amount of
testing I did.  Here's a screenshot:

The individual //@sourceurl scripts end up showing up in the "Extra
Scripts" folder.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 8:01 AM, Patrick Mueller <> wrote:

> As a slight aside, with the better debug support we're getting in mobile
> browsers, it's possible with the old eval(//@sourceurl) trick, that we
> could provide a better debug experience for debugging the innards.  The
> idea would be to create a new cordova-x.x.x.debug.js file as part of the
> build, as well.  Trick further described here:

Patrick Mueller