From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Received Unhandled URL data:text/html,...
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 13:38:03 GMT
Thanks for pointing this out Andre!

Confirmed that this is a white-list related error on both iOS and
Android. I imagine we want to always allow data URIs through the whitelist.

Created issues:

Should be an easy fix and you should be able to patch in the code change
when we fix it.

These are the only two platforms I know how to test. Are there other
platforms that you've found this to be a problem on?