From Andrew Grieve <agri...@google.com>
Subject Uncrustifying iOS
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:48:53 GMT
I've now checked in bin/uncrustify.sh on iOS.

Running it changes a tonne of files though, so it would be best if there
were very few outstanding changes to people's local repos when it gets run.

I still need to merge in the FileTransfer abort & progress events patches,
but then I'll be synced up. Is there anyone else that has changes they want
to merge before this gets run?

Just a reminder that what we're trying to do here, is use the iOS repo as a
test case to see how well this tool works. We won't be using uncrustify on
any other repos unless a bunch of time goes by and we're really happy with
it.

Andrew