From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] Android versioning phase-out (2.1 and 3.x)??
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:57:56 GMT
+1 to dropping 2.1. It's unlikely that people with 2.1 find much at all in
the Play Store that is up-to-date, and they can always use older versions
of apps that did support them.

+1 to dropping Honeycomb in terms of there are very few devices out there.
Although maybe if it's just that hardware accelerated flag that's the
issue, we could add a "How to add support for HC" in the wiki explaining
the issue.