From Andrew Grieve <>
Subject Supporting multiple projects on iOS
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:38:14 GMT
There are a lot of users that are not loving the fact that Xcode can't open
two different projects that include the same sub-project (mostly on the
phonegap google group).

This is something that worked before the move to a subproject in 2.0.0.

We've also got an outstanding pull request:

Which addresses bug:

So... I'm hoping we can a bit of a discussion of how to address these

Work-arounds I can think of:
1. Encourage users to use XCode workspaces so that multiple projects can be
open at the same time that use the *same* version of CordovaLib. We could
change our project template to use a workspace, but that just has them end
up with multiple workspaces they can't open at the same time...

2. Copy the entire CordovaLib directory into their project, so that each
project uses a different copy of CordovaLib.