From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: point release?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:04:34 GMT
The main fixes we'll need are:

2 days ago Patrick Mueller [ios] route console methods to original
console commit
| commitdiff | tree | snapshot
2 days ago Patrick Mueller [ios] route console methods to original
console commit
| commitdiff | tree | snapshot
2 days ago Andrew Grieve [ios] Change default bridge from XHR_NO_PAYLOAD
to... commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
2 days ago Andrew Grieve [ios] Attempt to fix a crash in iOS XHR bridge
mode. commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot
2 days ago Andrew Grieve [ios] Fix XHR exec bridge not working for
non-file... commit | commitdiff | tree | snapsho

However, there were also extra params added to FileTransfer that will also
need to be included to avoid a JS/Native mismatch.

There looks to be some Globalization plugin JS commits as well, but I
haven't followed whether those will cause issues if left out.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 7:06 PM, Michael Brooks <michael@michaelbrooks.ca>wrote:

> When we decide to roll 2.1.1, we should use JIRA to track the release.
> Unfortunately, that means JIRA spam...
>
> On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> > iOS folks: are there any commits needed newer than the 2.1.0 tag in the
> JS
> > for any critical fixes?
> >
> > On 9/27/12 3:40 PM, "Jesse MacFadyen" <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Just iOS afaik