From Andrew Grieve <>
Subject Re: jake showing a failing test
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 02:56:29 GMT
Well, sorry for the false accusation :(. Looks like the test is just flakey:

geolocation getCurrentPosition position acquisition
  it should fire error callback with TIMEOUT code after timeout period has
elapsed and no position is available
  Error: Expected spy error to have been called with [ { code : 3, message
: 'Position retrieval timed out.' } ] but it was never called.
    at new jasmine.ExpectationResult (/Users/agrieve/Google
    at jasmine.Matchers.matcherFn_ [as toHaveBeenCalledWith]
    at geo.getCurrentPosition.timeout (eval at <anonymous>
    at jasmine.Block.execute (/Users/agrieve/Google
    at jasmine.Queue.next_ (/Users/agrieve/Google
    at jasmine.Queue.next_.onComplete (/Users/agrieve/Google
    at Object.jasmine.WaitsBlock.execute [as _onTimeout]
    at Timer.list.ontimeout (timers.js:101:19)

it fails for me most times, but does pass every once-in-a-while. I'll have
a look and see if I can figure out what's up with it.