From Andrew Grieve <agri...@google.com>
Subject Having a shared thread pool on Android
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 20:50:57 GMT
I added a Executors.newCachedThreadPool() to PluginManager, and it greatly
improved performance of async tasks. I'm now wondering - is there any
reason to not put this in CordovaInterface and have an app-wide thread-pool?

Other than wanting to give threads a name, I can't think of why you'd ever
want to create a new thread instead of using a thread pool...