From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Uncrustifying iOS
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:20:44 GMT
Done and done (ran it and committed the changes).

There is also a hooks directory in the iOS depot with a pre-commit check
that lints your code with uncrustify. If you'd like to use it:

cd .git
rm -r hooks
ln -s ../hooks .

Otherwise, please run the bin/uncrustify.sh command manually before
checking in code on iOS.

After we try this out for a while, let's collect feedback as to whether we
like it or not.