From Andrew Grieve <agri...@google.com>
Subject Proposal for a new Plugin.execute() signature on Android
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 03:50:25 GMT
Means to address two bugs:

I wanted to gather some opinions from those who have been around for
longer. Here is the proposed change:
https://github.com/agrieve/incubator-cordova-android/compare/ft3

My main motivation is for FileTransfer, I need to register the transfer
synchronously so that a subsequent abort() will not have a race condition.
I then perform the transfer in a background thread. I *could* implement
this using the current signature by returning true in isSync() and then
returning a NO_RESULT result, but I think the intentions are clearer with
the new signature.