From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Can we get rid of the Callback Server/Hanging GET now?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:51:35 GMT
After it gets deprecated, is it consistent practice to document Cordova
migration tasks for app developers in someplace like
docs/LANG/VERSION/guide/upgrading/PLATFORM ?

And maybe in that same file could be an extra section identifying items
which are scheduled for future deprecation so app developers could get
an early migration jump on them or at least be aware they are coming.

-- Marcel Kinard