From Nitin Shetty <Nitin_She...@mindtree.com>
Subject File Reader issue in windows phone
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 07:00:17 GMT
Hi All,

-          We are developing an application on windows phone using Phone Gap were in we require
to load some configuration from a text file.

-          We tried the File Reader sample given in your documentation  which states compatible
with Windows Phone(Mango )but it is not working.

-          I am adding the text file in "www" folder.

-          Please can you help us in this regards.

Regards,
Nitin G.Shetty