From "Shah, Prital B" <prital.b.s...@intel.com>
Subject Cordova on Win 8 Metro
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 20:36:58 GMT
Hello,
        I and my colleagues at Intel have signed the ICLA with Apache Foundation.  We are
a team of four from Intel who have been working on porting Cordova to Win 8 Metro.
Team members : Haili Zhang , MingFeng Wang ,Matthew Berk , Prital Shah

We are  ready to announce that we have completed porting 8 API ( Accelerometer, Camera, Compass,
Connection, File, Geolocation, Media, Storage). Notification and Contacts are WIP.
We have posted our code on following repositories :  https://github.com/01org/cordova-win8/tree/develop

Please review and provide feedback. We would want to go contribute it to the Cordova site.
Let us know the next steps.

Thanks
Prital

Prital Shah