From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 19:35:18 GMT
Cordova-client depends on pluginstall. Pluginstall does the hard work for
programmatic plugin installation, which is just one of the apis available
in cordova-client. So, cordova=client "shells out" to pluginstall.

The client also handles app creation, platform removal/addition, and
interpolating information from app's config.xml into the necessary spots
in each native project.