From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject [iOS] Echo Plugin
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:38:50 GMT
I noticed there was an additional plugin added to the core iOS plugins.
May I ask why?

At this point if we're adding (core) plugins to implementations, keeping
with the cross-platform spirit of the project, at the least all other
implementations should have it as well, and it should be documented,
unless we are covering/polyfilling some specific issue/weakness in a
platform.

I don't think having this plugin be a part of the core iOS framework helps
99.9% of users consuming cordova. Just adds more kbs to the framework. If
it is for testing/benchmark purposes then it should exist in a
testing/benchmark project.