From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][Android] Polling plugins onNewIntent
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 20:14:31 GMT
Is this at all related to the high-level / general purpose "Message" api
we have in plugins [1] [2]? Could that be used instead?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/s
rc/org/apache/cordova/api/PluginManager.java#L318
[2]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/blob/master/framework/s
rc/org/apache/cordova/api/Plugin.java#L114