From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Standard Sample Application
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:49:51 GMT
Scratch that! Got a response from infra.

If anyone is interested to help figure this stuff out, these are the two
tickets we should focus on (in order):

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4642
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4877

[1] is about compiling a git admin "handbook" - basically documentation
for managing git repos. We can all help out with this.

[2] is about automating the creation of git repos via an online form. Very
relevant to us, but the infra guru I was talking to on IRC said that [1]
should be completed before [2]. So: let's focus on [1].