From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: cutting our first official apache release
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:11:40 GMT
- I think we should  include the directories of the implementations
instead of more .zip files, at the top level
- remove all references to PhoneGap from the README. don't need the
phonegap mailing list link. That would go in the phonegap dist :)
- I would also remove the names of the developers in the change log
- the wiki link to cordova is wrong in the read me

Other than that I think it's good!