From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: cutting our first official apache release
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:03:00 GMT
Yep a git archive of the tag is all we need. Top-level
license/notice/disclaimer files as Steve already has in his example.

Definitely need cordova-js + the docs in there. Weinre, dunno, Pat says no
so that sounds good. What about the hello world app? Don't think the labs
repo should go in there either.

As I see it we need to:

- add a git archive of each repo into a directory at top-level of
distribution, so we would have:
  * android
  * app-hello-world
  * bada-wac
  * bada
  * blackberry
  * docs
  * iOS
  * js
  * mac
  * mobile-spec
  * qt
  * tizen
  * webos
  * wp7
- likely add a README file at the top explaining what each directory is
and that you should package mobile-spec into an app built from each
platform to "run" the tests.

Sign it. That's it. If not doable for 2.1 then definitely for 2.2.