From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Code Prettifiers
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:19:07 GMT
Just some extra stuff on the topic:

- There is a style guide on the wiki (although it _does_ need to be filled
out): http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/StyleGuide
- cordova-js already has something like this (jshint via a "hint" task [1]
with config at [2]) but it's hooked in at build-time instead of when
committing.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/blob/master/Jakefile#L60
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/blob/master/.jshintrc