From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 23:12:13 GMT
The cordova client CLI tooling top-level project goes hand-in-hand with
this spec. Code here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-labs.git;a=shor
tlog;h=refs/heads/cordova-client

Essentially: vet the spec out to make sure popular plugins out in the wild
(see github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins) work with this spec. Do we need
to account for anything else?

I think the one outstanding question is how to handle installation /
compatibility with different versions of cordova.

Documentation for the tool as well as the spec (put it on the wiki,
perhaps) would be awesome!