From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: cutting our first official apache release
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:11:04 GMT
- Release Root
    - Mailing list reference should be to the callback-dev mailing list
    - IRC should not be #phonegap. Either #cordova (no one is one it) or
remove IRC all together
    - Remove names from CHANGELOG

- Android
   - Hello World app is out of date (pre-2.1.0rc1 tag) but nice work on
removing the non-platform images
   - Rename to releasenotes.md to CHANGELOG
   - Remove names from releasenotes.md
   - Remove references to callback (callback-test)
   - Change PhoneGap references to Apache Cordova
   - Android guides folder can be removed. This is in the docs repository.

- Bada-WAC
    - Hello World app is out of date (pre-2.1.0rc1 tag)
    - Remove all icons but Res/icon/bada-wac
    - Remove all splash screens but Res/icon/bada-wac

- Bada
    - Not using the Hello World app (may not be possible?)
    - Remove http://phonegap.com references

- BlackBerry
    - Hello World App is out of date
        - Nice work on removing the platform icons
    - Remove PhoneGap references

- iOS
    - Change http://docs.phonegap.com references to http://docs.cordova.io
        - The other PhoneGap references are OK (legacy)

- Mac
    - Rename ReadMe.md to README.md
    - Change http://docs.phonegap.com references to http://docs.cordova.io

- Mobile Spec
    - Lots of PhoneGap references need to be changed to Cordova

- QT
    - Change http://docs.phonegap.com references to http://docs.cordova.io

- Tizen
    - Hello World app is out dated (remember to remove irrelevant
www/res/icon/ and www/res/screen/ files)
    - Change PhoneGap references to Apache Cordova

- webOS
    - Hello World app is out of date

- WP7
   - Hello World app is out of date