From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Globalization Plugin
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:42:21 GMT
Hi Giorgio,

Thanks a bunch for volunteering to look at porting the QUnit tests to
Jasmine!

Android:
https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/blob/master/Android/Globalization/globalization.tests.js
BlackBerry:
https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/blob/master/BlackBerry/Globalization/globalization.tests.js
iOS:
https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins/blob/master/iOS/Globalization/globalization.tests.js

In the end, we should have one set of JavaScript tests that is run against
all three platforms (ala cordova-js and mobile-spec).

Michael