From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] A plea for sanity in tests
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:02:12 GMT

> *Lengthy Tests:*

Soon, each API will be pulled out into it's own repository, which means the
tests be included with the appropriate API. This should help address your
the lengthy test issue, because developing on the File API will be 100%
isolated from the other APIs.

I think it's good practice to separate distinct features into their own
file (and describe function).

*Code Quality:*

IMHO, test case code should focus more on readability and clarity, than
optimization. For Apache Cordova, our code quality is often led by example
instead of formalizing syntax format. Jesse, I do like your example code
more.

Michael