From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: cutting our first official apache release
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:13:20 GMT
I agree with Brian, keeping Apache Cordova as a source release is our best
choice.

September 5th may be too soon, since August tends to be full of
vacationers. However, we should create a JIRA issue that can track
sub-tasks that are blocking our graduation. Those working over August can
at least focus on knocking off any blockers.

Michael