incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Our next release
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 18:05:40 GMT
Yay! TLP!

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

> Given our board report is due Sept 5 that will work but cutting it
> close!! (Tho if we vett the release candidates presumably its just a
> formality.)
>
> TLP here we come. =)
>
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I can tag Friday, the rest of the week is gone, outside of a few hours
> > today.
> > Still a few cleanup issues I want to resolve for a source release.
> >
> > How does this schedule sound?
> >
> > 2.1.0rc1 : Aug 24th
> > 2.1.0rc2 : Aug 30st
> > 2.1.0 : Sept 4th ( after Labour day weekend )
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Michael Brooks
> > <michael@michaelbrooks.ca>wrote:
> >
> >> I don't mind tagging the RC1, but this week most of the Adobe team will
> be
> >> part-time at best.
> >>
> >> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 7:44 AM, Bryce Curtis <curtis.bryce@gmail.com
> >> >wrote:
> >>
> >> > +1
> >> >
> >> > On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> >> > > Sweet, its just a src release anyhow. Perhaps, if you guys feel ok
> >> > > doing this, we tag 2.1.0rc1 this wk?
> >> > >
> >> > >
> >> > > On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Shazron Abdullah <
> shazron@gmail.com>
> >> > wrote:
> >> > >> +1
> >> > >>
> >> > >> On 2012-08-17, at 6:23 PM, Simon MacDonald <
> simon.macdonald@gmail.com
> >> >
> >> > wrote:
> >> > >>
> >> > >>> I'm in favour of an end of August release. There are bug fixes
in
> >> > Android
> >> > >>> that need to get out there too.
> >> > >>>
> >> > >>> Simon
> >> > >>> On Aug 17, 2012 9:07 PM, "Jesse" <purplecabbage@gmail.com>
wrote:
> >> > >>>
> >> > >>>> There were a number of issues with the 2.0.0 distribution
on the
> WP7
> >> > side,
> >> > >>>> the majority of which I have now resolved.
> >> > >>>>
> >> > >>>> I am wondering how everyone else feels about either distributing
> a
> >> > patched
> >> > >>>> version 2.0.1 or going to 2.1.0.
> >> > >>>> I would rather not wait until the end of Sept, as is our
current
> >> > timeline
> >> > >>>> for 2.1.0.  Seems like a long time for us to leave it
alone when
> >> > there are
> >> > >>>> urgent fixes near ready to go.  How do people feel about
a
> >> end-of-aug
> >> > >>>> release?
> >> > >>>>
> >> > >>>> Thoughts?
> >> > >>>>
> >> > >>>> Cheers,
> >> > >>>>  Jesse
> >> > >>>>
> >> > >>>> --
> >> > >>>> @purplecabbage
> >> > >>>> risingj.com
> >> > >>>>
> >> >
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > @purplecabbage
> > risingj.com
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message