From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Documenting platform release procedures
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:18:18 GMT
+1

I'm in favour of a short Documentation Guide that directs users to each
platform's documentation on building and submitting a distribution of their
application. I think we should avoid documenting each platform's process,
because the actual process is out of our control. However, in the future we
could expand to include suggestions to avoid app rejections.

Michael