incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Our next release
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:44:17 GMT
I don't mind tagging the RC1, but this week most of the Adobe team will be
part-time at best.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 7:44 AM, Bryce Curtis <curtis.bryce@gmail.com>wrote:

> +1
>
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> > Sweet, its just a src release anyhow. Perhaps, if you guys feel ok
> > doing this, we tag 2.1.0rc1 this wk?
> >
> >
> > On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Shazron Abdullah <shazron@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> +1
> >>
> >> On 2012-08-17, at 6:23 PM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >>> I'm in favour of an end of August release. There are bug fixes in
> Android
> >>> that need to get out there too.
> >>>
> >>> Simon
> >>> On Aug 17, 2012 9:07 PM, "Jesse" <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> There were a number of issues with the 2.0.0 distribution on the WP7
> side,
> >>>> the majority of which I have now resolved.
> >>>>
> >>>> I am wondering how everyone else feels about either distributing a
> patched
> >>>> version 2.0.1 or going to 2.1.0.
> >>>> I would rather not wait until the end of Sept, as is our current
> timeline
> >>>> for 2.1.0.  Seems like a long time for us to leave it alone when
> there are
> >>>> urgent fixes near ready to go.  How do people feel about a end-of-aug
> >>>> release?
> >>>>
> >>>> Thoughts?
> >>>>
> >>>> Cheers,
> >>>>  Jesse
> >>>>
> >>>> --
> >>>> @purplecabbage
> >>>> risingj.com
> >>>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message