From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] board report schedule
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:36:49 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:03 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> Our last report was June [1]. I'm wondering when the next one is
> and/or what the exact schedule is. (I think we're supposed to be
> quarterly but I'm not sure where the divisions are.)

Yes, the standard schedule is to report quarterly, so Cordova's turn
is again next month in September. The report deadline is the first
Wednesday of the month, i.e. Sep 5th. See also
http://incubator.apache.org/report-next-month.html.

It would be awesome if we had the official Apache Cordova release out
in time for the next report.

BR,

Jukka Zitting