From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debugging in Eclipse
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:30:59 GMT
Yes, it is.  However, I just provide a reference for my debugging,
since I want to have as little Eclipse magic in my work as possible.
In your Android project, you need to have something like this in your
cordova-2.0.0.jar.properties file:

cordova-2.0.0.jar.properties:
    src="/Path/to/your/incubator-cordova-android/framework"

This should allow you to debug Cordova on Android. You can't do it
through Eclipse because Google broke it a while ago and didn't fully
fix it.  It does help to have the framework project in Eclipse as
well.

Joe