From Joe Bowser <>
Subject Re: Debugging in Eclipse
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:30:59 GMT
Yes, it is.  However, I just provide a reference for my debugging,
since I want to have as little Eclipse magic in my work as possible.
In your Android project, you need to have something like this in your file:

This should allow you to debug Cordova on Android. You can't do it
through Eclipse because Google broke it a while ago and didn't fully
fix it.  It does help to have the framework project in Eclipse as

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Braden Shepherdson <> wrote:
> Is it possible, when debugging a Cordova app on Android, to import the
> source code for the framework into a project, instead of just the jar?
> I'm hoping to set a breakpoint in the native code and have it trigger while
> I'm running my app. My Eclipse-fu is weak.
> Braden

View raw message