From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][Android] Polling plugins onNewIntent
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:52:28 GMT
Hm, I'm trying to use sendJavascript in onNewIntent (which is getting
called) to call a global function (or testing with alert()) and it's not
getting called. I can't find any examples of sendJavascript being used in
plugins for Android. Am I doing it wrong? How should I call Javascript from
native?