From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Our next release
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:58:21 GMT
FYI, I don't know if I will get to tag the Android repo today. I'm off to
Montreal to visit family in my afternoon time. If someone else wants to tag
it when the issue with the circular dependency is resolved. If not I'll be
looking at this Sunday night and I'm working Monday to bank that day for
Christmas vacation. That means I'll be testing the hell out of things on
Monday.

Cheers...

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Michael Brooks
<michael@michaelbrooks.ca>wrote:

> I've created CB-1322 [1] to track the progress of tagging 2.1.0rc2.
>
> I included Windows 8 in the sub-tasks but I wasn't sure if it's being
> shipped in the first Apache release. If it isn't, feel free to set the
> issues as invalid.

> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:00 AM, Michael Brooks <michael@michaelbrooks.ca
> >wrote:
>
> > We should be good to tag it, since no one objected yesterday.
> >
> > I'm going to go ahead and create a "Tag 2.1.0rc2" JIRA task with subtasks
> > for each platform. It would be nice to have everything tagged today.
> >

> > On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 6:47 AM, Simon MacDonald <
> > simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I didn't see the JS repo get tagged are we good to do that?
> >>
> >> The Android repo is looking good but there is one issue that just came
> in
> >> where the app crashes when a phone call is received. I want to give
> that a
> >> quick look this morning.
> >>
> >> Simon Mac Donald
> >> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald