From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Media API on Android
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 15:45:51 GMT
Hey all,

I'm doing a deep dive into the Media API on Android. We have a number of
outstanding issues open on the Media API and a lot of folks are complaining
about the changes in 1.9/2.0 intermittently breaking things. I've actually
been able to verify the intermittent failures so I know they are not
PEBKAC<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pebkac>errors.
If anyone is currently working in this area let me know as I don't
want to stomp on anyone changes if I can avoid it.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald