incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Our next release
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:55:46 GMT
+1 Jesse's release schedule

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald


On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Michael Brooks <michael@michaelbrooks.ca>wrote:

> +1 Jesse's release schedule
>
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I can tag Friday, the rest of the week is gone, outside of a few hours
> > today.
> > Still a few cleanup issues I want to resolve for a source release.
> >
> > How does this schedule sound?
> >
> > 2.1.0rc1 : Aug 24th
> > 2.1.0rc2 : Aug 30st
> > 2.1.0 : Sept 4th ( after Labour day weekend )
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Michael Brooks
> > <michael@michaelbrooks.ca>wrote:
> >
> > > I don't mind tagging the RC1, but this week most of the Adobe team will
> > be
> > > part-time at best.
> > >
> > > On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 7:44 AM, Bryce Curtis <curtis.bryce@gmail.com
> > > >wrote:
> > >
> > > > +1
> > > >
> > > > On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> > > > > Sweet, its just a src release anyhow. Perhaps, if you guys feel ok
> > > > > doing this, we tag 2.1.0rc1 this wk?
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Shazron Abdullah <
> shazron@gmail.com
> > >
> > > > wrote:
> > > > >> +1
> > > > >>
> > > > >> On 2012-08-17, at 6:23 PM, Simon MacDonald <
> > simon.macdonald@gmail.com
> > > >
> > > > wrote:
> > > > >>
> > > > >>> I'm in favour of an end of August release. There are bug
fixes in
> > > > Android
> > > > >>> that need to get out there too.
> > > > >>>
> > > > >>> Simon
> > > > >>> On Aug 17, 2012 9:07 PM, "Jesse" <purplecabbage@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > > >>>
> > > > >>>> There were a number of issues with the 2.0.0 distribution
on the
> > WP7
> > > > side,
> > > > >>>> the majority of which I have now resolved.
> > > > >>>>
> > > > >>>> I am wondering how everyone else feels about either
> distributing a
> > > > patched
> > > > >>>> version 2.0.1 or going to 2.1.0.
> > > > >>>> I would rather not wait until the end of Sept, as is
our current
> > > > timeline
> > > > >>>> for 2.1.0.  Seems like a long time for us to leave it
alone when
> > > > there are
> > > > >>>> urgent fixes near ready to go.  How do people feel about
a
> > > end-of-aug
> > > > >>>> release?
> > > > >>>>
> > > > >>>> Thoughts?
> > > > >>>>
> > > > >>>> Cheers,
> > > > >>>>  Jesse
> > > > >>>>
> > > > >>>> --
> > > > >>>> @purplecabbage
> > > > >>>> risingj.com
> > > > >>>>
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > @purplecabbage
> > risingj.com
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message