From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: online events
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 20:21:28 GMT
Yeah, specs change. Here is the one we originally implemented:

http://www.w3.org/TR/netinfo-api/

sharp eyes will note they are using navigator.connection.type and we are
using navigator.network.connection.type. That's because the Android web
view would not allow us to over-ride navigator.connection. It seems to be a
read only object.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald