From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Our next release
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:47:16 GMT
I didn't see the JS repo get tagged are we good to do that?

The Android repo is looking good but there is one issue that just came in
where the app crashes when a phone call is received. I want to give that a
quick look this morning.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Michael Brooks
<michael@michaelbrooks.ca>wrote:

> > 2.1.0rc1 : Aug 24th
> > 2.1.0rc2 : Aug 30st
> > 2.1.0 : Sept 4th ( after Labour day weekend )
>

> As a reminder, 2.1.0rc2 is to be tagged today. Any objections?
>
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Simon MacDonald
> <simon.macdonald@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Correct. Once we tag RC1 by the end of day Friday we will go into bug
> > fixing only mode. Then we will tag RC2 on the 31st to which there
> > should not be any more commits unless there is a critical bug fix.
> > Release of 2.1 will be September 4th.
> >
> > Simon Mac Donald
> > http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
> >

> > On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org>
> > wrote:
> > > Want to clarify - Once rc1 is tagged, we should be bug fixing only?
> > > FileTransfer abort & onprogress is the main feature-add I have that's
> > > ongoing.

> > tag?

> it
> just