From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 19:32:35 GMT
Hey Filip,

One thing I"m curious about, whats the difference between
https://github.com/alunny/pluginstall and
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-labs/tree/cordova-client

there seems to be some overlap there. Is pluginstall a subset of
functionality just related to plugins that has moved into cordova-client or
is it different?

It seems like cordova-client is the most mature codebase that incorporates
a lot of ideas, so I'm just chasing down code I'm finding to see if
everythign is in cordova-client or not. Said differently, is it safe to
assume that just about all the worthwhile code is in cordova-client?

-Mike