From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Our next release
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:50:39 GMT
I can tag Friday, the rest of the week is gone, outside of a few hours
today.
Still a few cleanup issues I want to resolve for a source release.

How does this schedule sound?

2.1.0rc1 : Aug 24th
2.1.0rc2 : Aug 30st
2.1.0 : Sept 4th ( after Labour day weekend )

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Michael Brooks
<michael@michaelbrooks.ca>wrote:

> I don't mind tagging the RC1, but this week most of the Adobe team will be
> part-time at best.
>
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 7:44 AM, Bryce Curtis <curtis.bryce@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> > > Sweet, its just a src release anyhow. Perhaps, if you guys feel ok
> > > doing this, we tag 2.1.0rc1 this wk?

> > Android

WP7

--