From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring Compass js -> Native interactions
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:13:16 GMT
Can I propose that we do not clobber the common object, but simply add an
'inside exec' proxy to the additional functionality?

The additional API to support this would look like:
https://github.com/purplecabbage/incubator-cordova-js/blob/master/lib/windows8/exec.js

Realistically, the list of proxies should not be defined in exec.js but
elsewhere. Currently not sure where ...

Assume that in the future, there will be a singular pluggable compass.js
file that is common to all platforms and beyond your control.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com