From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Prettifiers
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:23:45 GMT
Focus on being a contributor and not an arbiter.

If these problems do indeed become problems, then we will deal with them,
however, I don't think we have issues currently, and even if we do, they
are minor IMHO.

+ everything that Michael said, although, I would not shame anyone, and
would simply weigh the value of the contribution with the work required to
appease critical peers, before deciding to pull or push back.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com