incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Our next release
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 01:07:26 GMT
There were a number of issues with the 2.0.0 distribution on the WP7 side,
the majority of which I have now resolved.

I am wondering how everyone else feels about either distributing a patched
version 2.0.1 or going to 2.1.0.
I would rather not wait until the end of Sept, as is our current timeline
for 2.1.0.  Seems like a long time for us to leave it alone when there are
urgent fixes near ready to go.  How do people feel about a end-of-aug
release?

Thoughts?

Cheers,
  Jesse

-- 
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message