From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] window.open target blank
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 23:58:17 GMT
Brian,
The ChildBrowser does NOT allow bridge access, it is a dumb view.
The only way that it can communicate with the host app is via url changes (
a'la OAuth, NOT a'la PhoneGap gap:// commands. )

Michael,
When you install a plugin, you should be aware of what the plugin does.
 This is a developer decision and not a framework responsibility IMHO.

ChildBrowser name suggestions? Separate thread?

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com