From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: It's tagging day!
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:56:18 GMT
I believe the WP7 repo is ready and waiting for cordova-js to be tagged as
well.
Does anyone have any last minute inclusions prior to tagging?

I think I am old enough to get the reference, but I still don't ...
Google says that's a reference to Whacking Day:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whacking_Day

Cheers,
  Jesse

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com