From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Idea - Cordova dev hangout
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:08:26 GMT
Alright, the results are in (http://doodle.com/fbdqcxn82rmr65yw) and with
the exception of Simon MacDonald (sorry!) everyone seems to be available
for... (drumroll)...

*Tuesday August 28 at 1:00 PST (4:00 EST)*
*
*
We will be hosting this meeting over a Google+ Hangout.  To make sure this
goes smoothly, please visit https://plus.google.com/hangouts/ and start a
hangout with yourself (that sounds a little sad, heh), in order to make
sure you have an account and whichever necessary plugins installed.  We
will send out specifics about the hangout on tuesday.

See you all then!